"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music.

I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music. I get the most joy in life out of music."

~ Albert Einstein

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Beautiful Meditative Islamic Call to Prayer

Thinking of our Muslim brothers and sisters during this month of Ramadan. Also the Birmingham Islamic Society, as it does each year, is inviting the community to share an iftar meal. There is information at their website. Here is an excerpt from their invitation letter (also found on their website):

"We would very much appreciate the opportunity to host you, your family and friends, or your organization or group on a weekday or a weekend evening between the dates of June 7 and July 4, 2015. We warmly welcome you to observe our evening prayer at sunset. Dinner will follow with a brief presentation on Islam and a question/answer session. The program usually runs about 2 hours in total, depending on the visiting group and their questions."





-

No comments:

Post a Comment