"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music.

I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music. I get the most joy in life out of music."

~ Albert Einstein

Sunday, May 3, 2020

It Is Well with My Soul

During our time of sheltering in place, here is a beautiful smooth jazz virtual collaboration of the Gospel hymn, "It Is Well with My Soul." Thanks to my friend, David Brazzeal for bringing this to my attention.




From the YouTube site:

With friend musicians Johnaye Kendrick (vocals), Dawn Clement (fender rhodes), Evan Flory-Barnes (bass), Rogerio Boccato (drums) and myself (guitar, arrangements, and production) we used our cell phones during the stay at home order to record this timeless hymn, "It is Well", for the Jazz Vespers of Lake Forest Park.



-

No comments:

Post a Comment