"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music.

I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music. I get the most joy in life out of music."

~ Albert Einstein

Friday, December 21, 2018

King Jesus Hath a Garden (Heer Jezus heeft een Hofken)

King Jesus Hath a Garden is an English translation of the traditional Dutch carol, "Heer Jezus heeft een Hofken." In the first video we have the Wells Cathedral Choir singing John Rutter' arrangement of the carol. In the second video we hear the song as it was originally written .

 

The YouTube notes are written in Dutch. Since I don't speak Dutch, I had Google translate for me:
"Sing along with 'Lord Jesus has a courtship', performed by choir Capella during the recordings of the Netherlands Zingt in the Westerkerk of Amsterdam."


 



-

No comments:

Post a Comment